Study in France
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES IN FRANCE:
- ESC Dijon / Burgundy School of Business
- Grenoble Ecole de Management
- EM Normandie
- Novancia Business School Paris
- EM Strasbourg Business School
- Telecom Ecole de Management
- Shiller International (Paris)
- ESIGELEC, Graduate School of Engineering
- Institut supérieur d’électronique de Paris (ISEP)
- Le Cordon Bleu
General Entry Criteria :
- Academics percentages from 55%- 70% and above.
- Fluency in English.
Most courses start in winter intake (sept/Oct), however, some may even have summer intake(March/April).
- Sufficiency of funds and proficiency of English are two major criteria for VISA success.
- Overseas health insurance of 90 days with a cover of 30000 EUR is required for VISA.
- With France VISA, the student can travel anywhere in Europe except the UK.
- High VISA success.
- No requirement of Blocked account.
- VISA processing time is 15-20 days.
Admission Process :
- Documents Required.
- A copy of passport first and last page.
- Resume/ CV
- Academic documents 10th onwards (Mark sheets or Transcripts).
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Degree Certificate.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Statement of Purpose.