WHY STUDY IN DUBAI?
WHY STUDY IN DUBAI?
International students today have a wide variety of destinations to choose from when trying to make a decision as to where to pursue their studies. Studying abroad is a major investment and it is important for students to make an informed choice, based on facts. Dubai is a choice destination for thousands of students, and below are some of the reasons why these students decide to study in Dubai.
World Class Education with excellent amenities
Dubai offer high quality education for both undergraduate and postgraduate students with world class teaching and practical, leading-edge research.
Cheaper, easier, and faster
A typical degree in Dubai is significantly cheaper than studying the same course at a UK, USA, or Australian campus. In addition, getting a Dubai visa takes very little time and is relatively straight forward.
High Quality of Life
In Dubai the sun shines almost every day, the shopping and leisure facilities are world class, and the salaries are tax-free. Dubai has been named as the best resort in the region of the Indian Ocean, Middle East and Central Asia.
Safe and Stable Country
Dubai is safe, politically stable, centrally located and has a good education system and the healthcare facilities, modern infrastructure are excellent. The transport system is both affordable and first class.
Living in Dubai is exciting and something new and different happens on a regular basis. Just when you think you’ve seen it all, a new project is announced, whether it is the launch of a sports stadium, a mega commercial tower, a residential enclave or yet another shopping mall! Dubai is constantly on the move, striving for greater heights and more facilities and comfort for its residents and visitors.
Try Any Activity…ANY
Water sports, parachuting, trekking, dune bashing, belly-dancing, eating, shopping, dancing, bargaining at traditional souks, studying, camel riding, exploring, travelling, observing, learning. The list really never ends.
In Dubai, you will find expats from all over the world living, studying and working. You will come across people of all ages and have the opportunity to build lifelong friendships and relationships. You may think that you are the only one benefiting from these cultural exchanges, but you will certainly make a positive impact on the lives of others as well.
VISA PROCESSING TIME
- Visa process is very simple & it takes 1-3 weeks in Normal Visa Application & 8-10 days in express Visa application.
- Since it is a University sponsored Visa, none of the Visa files have been rejected till date.
- No Funds to be shown for Visa, neither the student needs to face any embassy interview or assessment. Student’s just pay their 1st semester fees & necessary Visa deposits & get the visa.
Our Tie Up’s IN DUBAI:
- University of Wollongong, Dubai
- University of Birmingham, Dubai
- Hult International Business School, Dubai
- Rochester Institute of Technology Dubai (RIT Dubai)
- Heriot Watt University, Dubai
- Middlesex University, Dubai
- University of South Wales, Dubai
- Modul University
- Manipal University
- American University of Ras Al Khaimah,Dubai
- The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management
- Emirates Aviation University
- Amity University, Dubai